Aquaponic gardens grow yummy organic food without soil using fish waste in a recycling water system.
in this workshop, we will learn:
- how to model and mimic from nature to build sustainable systems that can produce food in urban, rural, industrial or hostile environments
- using hydroponics to grow plants without soil
- aquaculture, mechanical and biological filtration
- nitrification bacteria and system cycling
- garden design and fabrication – why all gardens are not created equal
- why automation and system monitoring is a must