Congratulations on getting a new v2 smart controller. You can use your v2 control board for any supervisory control and data acquisition application through the Internet.The following steps will allow you to remotely visualize sensors using our v2 platform and api’s.
- power the v2 control board using a 9v-48v dc power adapter (inside positive)
- using an ethernet cable connect your v2 board to your wifi network using the web admin console
- assign your v2 controller a unique name
- add and connect your sensorsto the v2 controller
- check that your v2 controller’s data is available through the device listing
The v2 smart controller is a combined linux arduino single board computer designed for physical world computing. It supports more than 50 different sensors from your application and can control 12 things directly, has onboard wifi, usb video and many other hardware features. It comes with all software and backend platform to allow you to visualizing any sensors instantly through the internet. It is designed for those that want to interact with their application’s IoT data instead of messing around with hardware